Twins in Kindergarten

Volunteering at the school today, I was walking Ethan's class down to the music classroom. I saw a student walking by with an aide who I knew was in Ethan's class. "He's with our class." I said. The student looked at me funny. Maybe he didn't know we were going to music. So I said "Get in line. You can be in the front!" The aide encouraged him and so he came. We got to music class and the students all sat down. All was great until a voice was heard saying "Hey- he's not in our class!"

Turns out it was Gicozy- from Jonah's class- that I had been in thirty minutes ago. I can't keep their classes straight- hopefully I can keep them straight! I apologized. He calmly said "I can find my way back." Wow. The things that go on in schools today!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments