Stake Conference


Last night Josh and I went to the adult session of Stake Conference. It was really good! My favorite talk was about the temple. The lady spoke about making our homes a temple and having the temple being our second home. I love that. I would love to have my home be like a temple and I do feel that the temple is like a second home to me. It's beautiful, peaceful and lovely. I love to see the temple! May we all take any opportunity we can to go see the temples near us and visit them often!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Megan, this reminds me of when a teample sealer said (at the sealing of Wendy and Dave Tully:"We are in a room that is almost as sacred as the rooms of your own home." Our rooms our sacred because that is where we do our work of "living a good life".
I forget too often how sacred our homes are and will allow our home to get disorganized. Thanks for the reminder, Meg!