Josh's Car

This morning we had to take Josh's car in to get a few things fixed. On the way there we got a little lost. It ended up taking 45 minutes to get there, not to mention the trip back. Luckily, the kids have done this before so when they heard take Daddy to work and car getting fixed they grabbed whatever toys they could and piled into the car. During the trip this is what I heard:

Elizabeth: "I'm going to get my own phone when I'm 16." (I said nothing. At least she didn't say 9!)

Ethan: "Oh, I don't care about those things. I care about coloring (as he was coloring). I am going to color my whole life long."

Hee hee.

Just now I said "It's quiet time." and Ethan said "Where are my crayons? I get bored without my crayons."

Funny kids. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Boo said…
If I get really lost, and it happens occasionally, I just tell the kids we're exploring :)