Getting to the root of it all...

So, yesterday I went in to the dentist to get some cavities filled. It turns one cavity had reached down to the nerve and I was told I would need a root canal. Ahh!! I nervously asked "is it painful?"
No, the dentist responded, some people even fall asleep during the procedure. I thought no way. No way someone could fall asleep during something as serious as a root canal and then I proceeded to fall asleep! The dentist had to do a lot of prep work so there were down times when he was doing nothing in my mouth and I had been in the chair for at least an hour. Needless to say I had a great day. Why? I had a nice break from the kids. Even with a root canal? Yes, even with getting a root canal!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
hi megan....he you are funny...yes, i used to think the same thing...ah..peace and quiet in the dentists chair...nice...ha ha...
Douglas Smith said…
Hey Megan! Root canal or kids? Y0u DO need a break. ;-) Send them all to Carpinteria for a while.

Love you! Doug