California Vacation

Here I am, writing from Sunny California! Josh's sister, Kristen, kindly invited us to stay with them for a while. After some thought and consideration, we took her up on her offer! They have a big, new house filled with lots of boys and our kids are having a blast playing with their cousins! Sadly, Josh had to stay home and work, but we will join up with him in a little over a week for two family reunions in June. What a busy time!

I am enjoying staying in California- who wouldn't?- and hope to keep blogging, although all my pictures are on my home computer.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Laura said…
Where are you in California? Close enough to visit us????? We'd love to return the favor and have you guys over one day, or meet at the beach or something, if you're not too busy with family. Let me know!