Easter

How did Easter come so fast this year? Is it early in the month or something? We have a fun week planned. Josh turns 30 on Thursday and we'll be going out to the Melting Pot for his birthday dinner! Yay! I also want to invite the Abbotts over for dinner next Sunday! Friday, our Church is doing a small Easter activity and while I dread sticky plastic eggs parading around my house- getting on the floor and on the couch, I'm signing up for them to do it. You're only a kid once, right?

On a personal note, I've learned something about guilt. People who feel guilt want others to feel guilty and join in their pain. A certain person in my life has done this all my life. It has cultivated guilt in me. I've decided to let any and all guilt go. I am a beautiful person, whose Savior died for me and rose again that I may live. That I may repent and move on and truly do the things in life that He would have me do. This is my testimony. This is the truth. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Comments