Asher's Missing Tooth

So my friendwho has a day care watches my kids while I go to the php program on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Today when I got back, I found a crying Asher. Somehow he was playing with another 4 year old on a teeter totter and fell down and popped his left front tooth out. He was so sad. We prayed to find the tooth, found it- root and all- and I rushed him to a pediatric dentist. All he could do was check to see if he had broken any bones. He hadn't. Now Asher will be short one tooth for the next four or five years. Poor little guy!

Comments

Shawna said…
Oh poor Asher! At least it was his baby tooth.
Sarah said…
Ouch! Yeah good thing it will have a replacement even if it is in 4 or 5 years.
Shellie said…
I am sorry. If he is as fast as Elizabeth it will only be about 3 years. It seems she had her front teeth in before Madison. Madison is still working on the second front tooth.