Time Zonage

It's funny living in the East, with Eastern standard time. There are some positives and negatives to it. Positive: I get to read e-mails before most people are even awake. 2. I get to blog before most people are awake also so it always surprises them when I've blogged already today- like today!

Negative: I can't call anyone at 9 am when I am stressed out, since it would be 6 am in California where my Parents, sister Larissa and brother Tommy live, or it would be 7 am in Utah where my other two sisters live, as well as in Missouri where my twin sister lives. Bleh.

Hope you all have a good morning! I've already been up since 5 am and that would be 2 or 3 am your time!

Love, Megan

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Meg--I am always up by 7, so you can always call me! In fact, I have been getting up at 5 lately! P.S. Why don't you wear some pigtails and some crazy eye makeup to the outpatient program, just for fun? And only answer to the name "Princess Lulu"...just kidding! Love ya!