Mood Swings

3/11/09

Have you ever had a mood swing that lasted all day and that changed by the hour? This is my life right now. Yesterday I was ecstatic and high on life. For about an hour. The next hour I was depressed and felt that life was not worth living.

Today?

Same thing.

Good thing I have an appointment to go see my dr. tomorrow.

Good thing God invented Chocolate.

That seems to boost my low mood up to a higher altitude.

What a crazy thing life is!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. what chocolate am I eating you ask? Dove dark with blueberries crisp from the fridge and bought by my chocolate loving Mom. Like Mother like Daughter.

Comments

Douglas Smith said…
Hang in there Megan!

You've come through a lot and learned a lot in the process.

Your basically very strong, intelligent, loving, and compassionate. Not to mention you are loved by a lot of people.

You'll get through it!! We're all on your side.