I'm thinking...

Of sending out an Easter letter this year, because I didn't send out a Christmas Letter for Christmas 2008. What do you guys think? Would you like an Easter card and letter from us, the Abbotts? If so, leave your name and address below and I may send you one. I may even buy a new stamp set from stampin' up, just to spruce things up. Get it spruce? Christmas/Easter card?

Megan

p.s. check out this website, just for fun: www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/features.html?cid=CDM-US-DM-iPod-C0009228-139923&Email_PageName=C0009228-139923-c5&Email_OID=472877&cp=139923&sr=em

Comments

Unknown said…
Why not - it is always fun to get letters mid year - I have a friend who does a Valentines letter and it is a nice surprise and always brightens my day! I keep all holiday letters in a binder so I can look at them over the years and see how things have changed -so I need my Abbott 2008-2009 letter (:
Douglas Smith said…
Sign me up. I’ll take the Easter card and letter! What else you got? :-)
Love to get one--Lloyd