I guess you learn to live with it...


My Father-in-law and my husband, two of the important men in my life! April 2006

Could bi-polar be a happy way to live? I propose that it can be. I've mentioned that I am bi-polar to all of my 2oo something friends on facebook Then I found out that three other people I know are also bi-polar. I guess the statistics that out of 250 people 2 or 3 would be bipolar is a pretty good statistic.

Earlier, before I was diagnosed and it was hinted at, I told Josh that I didn't want to be bi-polar. Not today. Not now. He came back with a terrific comment. It's almost for his reactions to my problems that I married him. So, he said "But if you are bi-polar wouldn't you want to get help for it." Yes. Yes, I do. I'll keep you all posted on my recovery and progression.

Love, Megan Rose

p.s. Thank you to those who have given me service through out my diagnosis and recovery. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comments