Hospitalization


Ethan, Easter time, 2007, Age 3

Say your dr. agrees with you that a hospital visit would help you out. Say you finally learn that you are indeed bi-polar, with manic tendencies. My question for you is this- what do you wear when you are going to an outpatient program at your nearest available hospital? Jeans and a t-shirt, or will that make you seem to normal? Your best blouse and pant set? No, too professional. I settled for comfy jeans, a black sirt, my favorite purple hoodie and a silver ball and chain type necklace. That's what I wore to the hospital yesterday. They sent me home, telling me to go to a hospital that was closer So, now I have to do the dressing thing all over again! Do I wear the same outfit, since it's new people that I will be meeting at Montgomery General (aka monkey general) or do I just switch up the t-shirt. That's what I'll do- just switch the t-shirt!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments