Hair cut


So, I got my hair cut on Saturday. I love it! It feels fresh, clean, up to date. I found a 20% off coupon and a business card somewhere and that was such a blessing! It was really hard thing for me to do- walk into that salon. Growing up my Mom always cut our hair. In college (10 years of it including Josh's schooling) I went to Paul Mitchell's beauty school and usually just got a trim.

I've chopped off my hair two times before, but the cuts weren't as good as this one is. Yay for doing new, hard things and enjoying the results. I even have a follow-up visit planned for the end of May. Every eight weeks is a good time to get a hair cut. You can check out my hair at the family reunions. Speaking of which, I need someone to volunteer to be in charge of a whole family photography session. Any takers?

Love, Megan

Comments

Boo said…
Great haircut! I agree with you. It looks fresh, clean and up-to-date, as well as easy to manage.
Dave said…
Your haircut looks awesome! Hope you're doing good.
kristen said…
I love it. It looks great!
Shawna said…
I meant to tell you on Sunday that it looks great! Almost makes me want to chop mine off... but i'm trying to grow mine out, so i'm gonna stick to that :)