Funny Times

April 2007, Grandma- who is watching the kids- and Elizabeth

Yesterday, at the hospital, on the in-patient side of floor #6 at Montgomery General Hospital (aka Monkey General), we were all asked to state our name and a mantra we live by. I said that I'm Megan (obviously) and that my mantra was "The best is yet to come." A few others were "stuff happens" and "don't worry. be happy." I would say that also if I was an in-patient at the hospital!

Seeing what the patients who were omitted are like, I've realized that I haven't gotten bad enough to actually be admitted into the hospital. I like the hospital. The food is good there and the people are nice. I've decided that I will probably do their 0.h.p.- outpatient hospital program- which is only MWF from 9-12:45 pm. next week. Esperanzaa- alady in our ward has a small daycare and could watch them for me, since my Mom leaves tomorrow! There are three levels of care going on at the hospital: inpatient- lock down, stay the night, etc, php- partial hospitilization program and ohp- outpatient hospitilization. There is also a senior hospitilization program that overlaps with the php program.

Anyways, enough about programs! I've been enjoying getting to know others better and more importantly, myself, my disorder/condition and my triggers, my medications and my goals in life.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott

Comments