Warm milk and ripe bananas

I wanted to write a little about my new blog: warm milk and ripe bananas. Basically it is a missionary tool that I want to use to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to others. Since the readers of Pink Panda are mostly my friends and family and are mostly lds, I wanted to do a blog that talks about the joy that I find through the Gospel. As I do this, I hope to bring others unto Christ. So, I will be posting there whenever I feel so inclined. Feel free to add it to your blog list.

I also own the domain www.pnkpanda.com, but don't know what I want to do with it exactly. I do want to put all my blogs in one spot: pink panda- private, warm milk and my pictures through picasa and links to my favorite blogs. Mostly this blog does it all for me, so I'm not even sure I need a websitest need to re-vamp this blog once in a while. Anyone want to tutor me? Anyone like Cutest Blog on the block? What other sites are out there? I guess I could google it. If I really, really wanted to.

By the way, I sold more than $300 on my Pampered Chef show and got the following items at a discount price: large pizza stone, juice pitcher, mix n chop and the classic batter bowl. Two of my friends booked a show off of mine, so I also get two other items at 60% when they do their show, or whatever the host special is for the month that they do the show. It changes. So, if you want any pampered chef stuff the best way to save money and get what you want is to host a show. You can go to www.pamperedchef.com and find out more. Now I just need a kitchen storage unit from IKEA to hold all my cool kitchen stuff.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. 48 people died this morning in a plane crash in upper new york. It was traveling to buffalo and crashed into a house, killing one person on the ground and sending 10 to the hospital. So sad. See cnn.com for more details.

Comments