This past weekend


My Ipod- that I washed and dried in the washer and dryer

This past weekend was a hard one for me, especially since Valentines Day is my favorite holiday and several things went wrong. I just wanted to thank all of those who came to my aid and helped me deal with some issues that I am struggling with. Thank you Josh, Aunt Ellen, Uncle Craig, Dad Abbott, Mom and Dad, Molly, Shellie- my friend and Relief Society President- and an anonymous helper from the ward. I appreciate all of the service that you gave me these past two or three days and I am most especially grateful to my Heavenly Father. He is always there for me and He daily lets me of His love for me.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Megan...You should be given credit for your honesty and for seeking help. What a pile of adversities that have been heaped upon you. Think about it..If you can go through this, you can go through anything. Does the iPod still work?????? I wish I could jump inside your skin for an hour to see what all this is like. Hang in there. I love you. Mom
Joanie said…
I LOVE you meg! - baebo
Douglas Smith said…
I wish I had known when we were chatting how bad things were. Without more information it seemed like normal ups and downs of life. I'm really sorry you had such a terrible experience. I just didn't know. You're always in our hearts and prayers Meg. If you ever need -anything- anytime we are here 24/7. Meanwhile we will keep sending love, good thoughts and prayers your direction. Love, Doug
Mrs Abbott said…
Thank you Mom, Kelsy, and Doug! I love you guys! I do have to admit that I was sad yesterday that no one commented on my blog. I guess everyone is just three hours away from me and I have to wait until the next day to get a response from people. Love, Megan