Pampered Chef

I'm $18.75 short of a show total of $300.00 in sales for my Pampered Chef Party. It closes today. What do you want to order and help me earn $40 in free items, 20% off anything I need for my kitchen. Please! I've been diagnosed with Major Depression. Help me out of my funk and support my goal to have a beautiful organized kitchen and good meals for myself and my children. What do YOU want to buy from me? My show closes TODAY! 12 PM!! I'll throw in a free sweet sprinkle if you order today!

Love, Megan

p.s. no pressure!
p.p.s go to www.pamperchef.biz/bethelw. My favorite products are the stoneware (although I don't own any- yet) the batter bowl, the flat whisk, the pitchers, okay- just about EVERYTHING! Order now! Pay later! With your tax return! Hee hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us