Found Ipod

Found my i-pod today. In the dryer. Ahh!!! The first thing my hand touched when I reached in was my mangled ear buds. Aahh! I called Josh and told him. I told him I didn't want to look in the dryer. It was like finding a dead something. Not a friend. Not an animal, but something you love- like watching your new Blueberry Jamba Juice be spilled on the parking lot floor. Like watching your tall chocolate dipped Dairy Queen Swirl fall out of your hands and go splat on the floor. But 10 times worse. OK. 150 times worse. We googled Ipod and washing machine and found that this has happened to a lot of people. I even took a picture. I will post it later when I find out my i-pod true fate. It's plugged into my computer now and it's glowing. For those of you who own an i-pod and don't want this to happen to you- I suggest that you check your pockets first.

At least it wasn't a mercury thermometer! (Just kidding, Carolyn!)

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments