Dr. appt.


I'm still very manic aka- hyper- so I won't post a long blog post today. I just got back from the dr. They upped my medicine to 10 mg and cautioned me to avoid spending and avoid other things also. If you want to talk more about it you can call me. Also, at the dr.'s he called in a doctor resident and explained my whole case to him. I guess I'm not a-typical and that the resident dr. could learn something from my case.

In other news, Ellen- Josh's sister has been here and has been a great help! Thanks, Ellen!!!! Jen Abbott-Paul will arrive at 5:30 pm at BWI on Monday and will leave on Saturday, March the 7th. So... no Disneyland for me yet. Maybe in later March or November. US Airways is having a deal that if you buy a ticket before March 5th and use it before November, then it is really cheap.

Love, Megan

Comments