Anyone want to go to the temple with me?

Anyone want to go to the temple with me on President's day? I know the Stake Relief Society is going on Saturday, but I will be selling stuff at the Baby Bazaar then. So sad! I haven't discussed this with Josh yet, but he has off and we don't have plans. Maybe we should do something as a family or does anyone want to watch our kids while we go to the temple. Maybe we should visit the Baltimore Aquarium, although it costs an arm and a leg.

It's VERY windy today and some street lights were out by the gym and my lights just flickered! I better get off the computer and take my Sams Club pizza out of the oven.

By the way, babe, I picked up your new glasses and contacts at Sams Club today. Wear them on Valentines Day! I'm sure you'll look hot in them!

Love, Megan

ps. Sams club is now carrying a hot new grill if anyone does own one yet- HINT. HINT.

Comments