My book...

So, I've started a book. I started January 1st, 2009- by writing ten things that I was thankful for first thing in the morning. After three days of doing this, I thought that it could turn into a book! 36500 things I am thankful for! Pretty cool huh? I reward myself with two Christmas peanut m&m's (yes in the morning and before I even brush my teeth!). I'm on day 9 so far and I've only forgotten to do it once for a half an hour while I was dealing with a fussy Asher. Here's to creating new goals and sticking with 'em!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Hi Meg...love your goal...10 things a day , though, makes 3650 things at the end of the year.
How are you writing it...? Have you heard of ldsjournal.com. It is free... You can write in it online anytime...they will send you reminders if you don't write for a while. At any point, you want to stop and get printed up everythin you have entered so far, they will do it for you in book form. It costs for that, though. I have been keeping my journal on this site.
Joanie said…
ohhh thats so good- i bet when other people read it, they'll realize blessings more, Im sure you would realize so much to! so cool-kelsy