Good Morning!


This is the result of looking for the video option on your camera right before the school assembly and turning your flash off, accidently. (Elizabeth is in the middle wearing purple. Oh, and yes- she is a minority. Now you can spot her in the picture easily!!!)

Good Morning. This morning I took all three boys to an awards assembly for Elizabeth. This was her first one ever. She got an award for "Responsibility" with Anshuman, an Indian boy in her class. I go help out at her class almost every Wednesday so I know each kid in her class and how they are. If I were to give out two responsibility awards, I would have given them to Elizabeth (of course, I am biased) and Anshuman. Anshuman always finishes his work promptly and hardly ever goofs around or plays like the others. Elizabeth turned 6 on Sept. 17th, so she is quite a bit older than the others, which helps her know the rules better and be a leader in following them. I almost want to keep Ethan and Jonah and Asher a year behind so that they will be the leaders in the class. But I won't. Sadly.


Last night I took a full Seraquel and was woken up by Ethan. Several times. At one point I told him I would not get him anymore, but when he had a scary dream and started screaming, I went in. This morning I told him that I was not going to get him, that I was going to put ear plugs in and that he would have to go back to sleep himself. Elizabeth became nervous at this point and said "What if I have a scary dream?" I said "Dad will come get you." She said "What if he is wearing ear plugs?" I said "He doesn't like ear plugs." At one time Ethan said "Are earplugs the things you wear when you go on the airplane?" "No, Ethan," I said "Those are earphones."
Kids are so funny sometimes!

Comments