Feeling betta!

Sorry for those who received my freaking out e-mail this morning as a call for help. I'm glad I sent it, because I received lots of help (Someone taking Elizabeth to school and back and a plan to take her tommorow also, a nap while Ellen watched the boys, dinner brought over and soup being brought later tonight). For those of you who don't know: I woke up around 4 am not being able to speak a word and I freaked out. Josh, I whispered, I'm sick! You have to stay home! Then, the realization hit: he's a lawyer. At a big law firm. He gets paid big bucks to do big jobs. He's not going to be able to stay home today. This is the first time I've ever been sick to the point of not functioning as well since he's had this job (I've not been pregnant for two and a half years and am generally healthy!). I kind of freaked out and sent a mass e-mail calling for help.

In the end, it turns out I don't have strep. Yay! When 4 pm hit and the doctor hadn't called, I did a happy dance! I am feeling better already- enough to give Josh permission to stay until 9 pm tonight. My throat still sounds like a dying pig, but I can make it. I have hope. Thanks for your help and your prayers. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your many, many, many tender mercies. I will always be indebted to you.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments