Another bad night!

Last night, after not eating anything after eight o'clock, not going shopping, drinking a warm glass of milk, praying, reading, writing, talking to Josh, sleep spray on my tongue, sleep lotion, sleep rub on oil, sleep spray on my pillow, brush teeth, floss teeth, exercise and a nap- I still woke up at 2 am. Danggit! I began to plan my whole life! I woke up Josh and said "I'm planning my whole life!" He said "There's plenty of time to plan your life in the morning!"

To some that may sound right. I said "You're right" and tried to sleep, but turned the light back on. He groaned and I turned the light off and got out of bed. Little does he know that my day- from sun up to sun down will be spent taking care of four little ones, with no time in between to plan my life. I guess this is my life. But I want something more! So, I will continue to plan my life at night if I wake up, I'll just have to do it on a laptop or in the other room.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Meg - your cvs story was funny! Good thing that you didn;t find the hospital they might have thought you were trying to steal a baby or something at 2 am. It seems to me that the harder I try to fall alseep when I can;t sleep the longer it takes - but what can you do? Plan your life I guess (: