A visit from Aaron and Sophie


Aaron and Sophie


Sophie, playing dress up with a flower balloon

Last Thursday Josh's brother Aaron and his daughter Sophie came into town. Aaron does the sound systems for the Church and travels a lot. Sophie, who is five, gets along really well with Elizabeth and missed her when she moved. So, Aaron told Sophie that whenever he got a job in D.C. he would bring her. And he did!
We had lots of fun! Friday Aaron worked while Sophie went with me to the boys Christmas concert. At night we watched two movies: Chronicles of Narnia and Mama Mia, which we all really liked! Saturday everyone went up to Frederick while I went to the temple. I had a great time there, although it was freezing cold! After five minutes outside my teeth were chattering! Literally! Saturday night we had the Abbotts over for Hawaiian Haystacks and chocolate birthday cake. Sunday Aaron kindly watched five wiggly kids as both Josh and I sang in the Choir. Later they went to look at the lights at the temple, while I stayed home, took a bath and did some Christmas present organizing.
They just left this afternoon, after a great visit to the Natural History Museum. We get to see that Museum a lot but I love it! Thanks to everyone for all your Christmas cards! They look great and I love seeing all your smiling faces grinning up at me when I open the envelopes! I love you all!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments