Our Birthday...


Don Carlos, my new bonsai palm tree!


My new GPS!


Charlotte Larsen, 6 months old, Molly Larsen, Me and Kelsy (18)

Happy Birthday, Molly! You are 31 now! Wow!!! We are so getting up there! Just kidding! This picture was taken at our mini-family reunion in August. I went without the kids, as did Molly (mostly) and we had a blast! I'm glad that I live somewhat close to you (a 13 hour drive!) Speaking of driving, Josh gave me a great birthday present- a GPS!- so I can find my way around Maryland! Yay! Yesterday I just typed the name Kmart into it and it led me to a Kmart I've been trying to find for the past year. Yes, year! I am a slow learner. (I printed out the directions from google and promptly lost them.) See picture above.

He also gave me a palm tree- yes, a palm tree! It's a bonsai palm tree and can live for many years. This will help me not feel so far away from California or homesick. Thanks, babe, I love you! Happy Birthday, Molly! What a great birthday!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
Happy Birthday!!!