Merry Christmas! part 2


Ethan and Asher at the Ward Christmas Party.

Merry Christmas, Everyone! We had a neat Christmas Eve Program last night. I was Mary, Josh was Joseph, Asher was a shepherd that held the baby Jesus in my lap, Elizabeth was an angel and Ethan and Jonah were shepherds. Oh, wait. Ethan also wanted to be the bad guy that takes away the babies (like the Roman Soldiers) but I told him that he couldn't- sorry, no scary parts in our Christmas Story! The kids had a lot of fun acting out it all out. They all looked very cute! Especially little Asher!

This morning they woke up around 7 am- not bad for such little kids! They weren't as thrilled as they were last year. Ethan was a little grumpy and said "Where's the presents?" Jonah was cute and told Elizabeth "Wake up, Elizabeth! It's Christmas." She was still sleeping because she stayed up late, waiting for Santa to come! Two hours and lots of wrapping paper later (I ran out of tape two or three times last night) we were done. The boys loved their little airplanes from Grandma Joanie and Grandpa John and Ethan loved his ocean puzzle from the Tartinis. Joanh also loved his Superhero book from the Tartinis and Elizabeth was way excited about her Princess journal with a lock. She has already been writing in a journal. (One of her first sentences was "I hav a new boyfren. His name is Brian." hee hee) She also loved a small piano with color notes on it and has already played Joy to the World. Asher loved the baseball glove and ball that he got from us. but wanted to know where his baseball helmet was too. Sorry, Asher- maybe for your birthday! One of my favorite gifts was a scarf, glove, and hat set that Larissa sent- thanks, Lariss! Josh got a globe, books and a sweater that is still sitting my closet- oops!

OK- I have to go! I'll post pictures later! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps. I forgot to mention that Josh got me a pink Ipod Nano. Thanks, Babe! I am way excited about it!

Comments

Boo said…
Merry Christmas! I'm glad the children enjoyed their presents. After sending off your package, I decided to give the same superhero book to Benjamin, and he enjoys it, too.