Is Everyone on Lexapro?


This was us five years ago. Crazy, huh?

I wanted to write a post, but I don't know what to write. This morning I was at Giant- the local grocery store here in Maryland- and ran into a Mom from the boys Preschool. I was buying items for my birthday dinner- this Friday- Hawaiian Haystacks- mm! I was buying cough drops for Elizabeth and she was buying soup for her 9 year old sick Elizabeth and we starting talking. Somehow I mentioned that I am on Lexapro and she said that she is on it too! Seems like the whole world is on an anti-depressant! Of course, you know how it is. You buy a new car- like a Nissan Altima- and you start noticing all the Nissan Altimas. Wow, you think! Everyone must have a Nissan Altima! Not really, but you are starting to notice new things that you never noticed before!

Goodbye depressed Megan. Hello old Megan! Yay! I'm glad to be normal again- or at least somewhat normal.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments