Come Unto Him

During this joyous Season, the season of celebrating Christ's birth, I want to dedicate my blog this month to Him- our Savior. In reading the passages that I include and in your every day dealings with your fellow men, it is my hope and prayer that we all "come unto Him" a little more fully this month.

"I close in testimony with two of the promises He has made to those who seek to come unto Him: “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with [His] love, … that we may be purified even as he is pure.”21

And finally this stirring declaration of Paul the Apostle: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”22

May we ever ask Christ to strengthen our hearts and fill them with His love is my prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. (Gerald N. Lund, “Opening Our Hearts,” Ensign, May 2008, 32–34).

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments