Almost Christmas!


Well, it's almost Christmas time!! The kids woke up this morning singing "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout- I'm telling you why- Santa Claus is coming to town!" They knew you get to open one present on Christmas Eve, but were saddened to find out that it will be happening tonight (hopefully they won't be more saddened when they find out the presents they will open are jammies and not toys!)

This morning, after a trip to the gym for me- it true Abbott tradition we headed to the movies. We all saw Madagscar 2. It's rated PG, but everyone enjoyed it. Elizabeth started dancing and got Josh dancing also! I love to see my family dance- it makes me happy! Tonight we'll be doing a Hulihan tradition of eating Mexican (aka California) food for Christmas Eve- Taco Soup and reading the Christmas story and acting it out.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Laura said…
Hey Megan! We are in Virginia and are coming up to Maryland to visit my sister in Silver Springs around New Years. any chance you'll be around and we could work out a visit. It would be great so see you guys! Email me!