Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving!

Happy Late Thanksgiving! It is the end of Thanksgiving weekend. Josh is headed back to work tomorrow, the kids are going back to school and I'm sad to see this weekend end. We had a great Thanksgiving! In the morning I baked and we went for a hike. In the afternoon we took naps and went over to Josh's Aunt and Uncle, Craig and Ellen for Thanksgiving dinner. The food was all very yummy, as was the company. Asher didn't eat much of the food, except for the turkey, the marshmallows off the sweet potatoes and the red jello off of my Mom's famous jello salad. I guess two and a half year olds can be pretty picky.

We told the kids that Christmas was after Thanksgiving, so what do you know but the moment they woke up on Friday they wanted to know if it was Christmas yet. I had to explain that it is Christmas season, not Christmas day. We put up our fake tree that we've had since Elizabeth was little and they started wrapping their toys up with Christmas wrapping paper that they found. Pretty funny! I plan to put an advent calendar up so they can see more clearly how many days we have left until Christmas. Let the Christmas fun commence!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
cute! Such a wonderful season! The kids are so cute- they can't wait!-kels