Pics from Elizabeth's Birthday






Here are some pictures from Elizabeth's birthday. We had the Abbotts over for dinner and cake on Sunday and then a small family party on the day of. She was very happy to become "6!" and be so big! Some funny quotes heard on Elizabeth's birthday were:

me: "let's see what present is from whom..."
Elizabeth: "Mine! They're all mine!"
me: "no, sweetie! I meant who gave the present, not whose they are!"

Yesterday, while working on a craft with Dad:

Elizabeth: "Guess what, Dad? I have a boyfriend!"
Dad: "You do?" (very surprised)
Elizabeth: "Yes and he gave me some yellow flowers!"
What do you say to that?

Later Josh asked "Did you see that coming?" Yes, yes I did. She's a girl and girls often find boys to like- although four weeks into Kindergarten is pretty young!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fox and Amy said…
Yay! Happy Birthday,Elizabeth! What a big girl!!! And you'll have to find out the name of her boyfriend.
Sarah said…
Haha, got to love it when that happens.