My list, continued...

Here is my list, continued...

36. I visited Washington D.C. when I was in High School and wanted to live here!
37. I played the clarinet from 5th grade to a Senior in High School.
38. I have a daughter named Elizabeth and I love how she's such a girl.
39. I have always wanted to have twins.
40. I love sparkly things: diamonds, light prisms, anything shiny.
41. When I was little I was almost run over by a donkey but I prayed and was kept safe!
42. When I was little I was swimming with my eyes closed and ran into the side of the pool and chipped my front tooth.
43. I'm scared of heights: high diving boards, long drops from a cliff, etc.
44. I've always wanted to be a teacher. It's harder than it looks.
45. I've always wanted to be a Mom. It's also harder than it looks.
46. I like oreos, but mostly double-stuff oreos.
47. If I had to choose between cats and dogs, I would choose cats.
48. I enjoy singing, but in a small group- not as a solo.
49. My little sister is very crafty and I would take up the same hobbies after she did.
50. I like crocheting, I don't like knitting.
51. My eyes are blue.
52. My natural hair color is a dirty-dish water blonde.
53. I like to write poetry.
54. I enjoyed Harry Potter and the Stephenie Meyer's series of books.
55. I love going shopping, but I don't like spending money.
56. When it snows and the snow sticks my first inkling is to curl up in bed with a book and hot chocolate, but we usually head outside first just to experience the wonder of it all.
57. I like to make a big deal on someone's birthday. Birthdays mean a lot to me.
58. I like to go to the library at least once a week.
59. I really like finding things on sale and getting them cheaply.
60. When I was little my friend got bit in the back by a dog and I was deathly scared of dogs until High School.
61. I like to go camping. The bugs freak me out, but everything else is great.
62. I like to go camping with Josh. He's fun to be around!
63. I'm married to an Eagle Scout!
64. I like being called "babe".
65. I like being one of the oldest of seven siblings.
66. I like decorating cakes.
67. I love taking a shower after exercising.
68. I love the feeling you get after working out.
69. The beach brings back lots of happy family memories to me.
70. I enjoy going body surfing, although I haven't done it since I was younger!
71. I have supportive friends who encourage me to do things!

Comments