Happy Fourth of July!!!

We left our camera at home, so I don't have any pictures to post right now of our festivities. My Mom and Dad and Kelsy made here very safely. Friday morning we made a quick trip to Trader Joes for some festive strawberries and blueberries. Then we went to a ward picnic where they had a fun bbq and relay races. Oh, they also had cowboy hat pinatas and the kids enjoyed these immensely. We let the kids stay up and watched the fourth of July program on tv and then made a quick run to see the fireworks in Germantown. It was all very festive!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Jen said…
You mean you didn't brave the hordes of people on the National mall? Smart move. I thought Trader Joe's was a CA thing--I wish we'd get one here; we don't a Target, but hey, I can wish.