Update


The final project of the paint job. Now we need to get a dark red rug. What do you think?


Elizabeth- with her two front teeth missing!

I feel like I haven't blogged very much of what's been going on at all! In the past two weeks, we've had lots of crazy thunderstorms. One took out electricity for an evening, and one that had thunder and lightning in immense amounts. The weather goes in cycles- it's hot, hot and then it rains and it cools down.
Last Saturday I was sick with the stomach flu. Jason had it earlier that week and I think I got it from him. Josh took the kids to a ward Elder's Quorum BBQ and they had lots of fun there. Meanwhile, I went grocery shopping and did an Activity Days activity at Church. We've been keeping busy! Hope everything is going well for you all!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Ellen said…
Sorry you got sick. That's no fun. Of course blogging is hard when someone is living in that bedroom.
Melissa Garn said…
I love your family room, and although I have no decorating skill, I think a red rug would look great! Elizabeth looks so cute without her teeth! She has such perfect round cheeks! What a doll.
Fox and Amy said…
Ooh, I like the paint! That room is really nice. Elizabeth looks like such a big girl! Love you!
Boo said…
I think a red rug would make it look like a room from a magazine. Happy hunting!
-MaryRuth
Sarah said…
Wow, looks good! Congrats on loosing teeth Elizabeth, so fun!