Tagged

I've been tagged! Here we go: Rules: no cleaning, etc. Just post pictures of the following things:

1. My kitchen sink(ok- so I may have cheated on this one):



2. What the kids are doing right now:

Ethan is playing with his yo-yo. (Elizabeth is watching t.v.)


Jonah is going potty- yay! Asher is following me around.

5. Favorite room: I mostly love the color of the walls- very soothing.


6. Laundry room:
7. My closet:

8. My favorite shoes: These slip right on- I love them!



9. Self portrait: the flash is pretty bright on this picture!


10. My dream vacation: Hawaii, with my hubby!

Oh, I forgot to do a picture of the fridge too, so add that one also! I tag Larissa and Amy Jo.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Look at all that pink in your closet! Cute! Okay, I'll see if I can get over the messiness and actually post pics.