10 Things about Asher


I've been tagged! Here's 10 things about Asher:

1. He loves wearing fun shirts! This one says "Someone in Carpinteria loves me!"

2. He loves big trucks! He will carry around his truck and say "Big truck!"

3. He loves wearing Ethan and Jonah's shoes. He will put them on and clomp around.

4. He loves his binky, although I don't let him have it too often.

5. Asher likes riding in the stroller when we go for walks.

6. He loves singing "appy bir-tay, to yoooo"

7. He likes to eat. He could eat all the time if he wanted to.

8. He's one of the most smiley kids around!

9. His first name is really Joseph.

10. He loves doing things with his siblings!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Oh, he is so cute! And such a big boy--I can't believe he's almost 2!
Jen said…
Those are great details that show what an individual he is--much more than just a cute face.