Train park, etc.

Gaithersburg has a small train museum in the Old Downtown area. I took the kids to go see it last week. They loved seeing the real, big trains. Inside the Museum was a small model train that went all through a miniature town. The kids raced around the track, watching the train go in and out of the tunnels.
As for our vcr/dvd player- we took it in to get fixed. The guy said that it was not working because it was eating tapes and it may not be worth it to fix it anyways. I can see that. I would just like to get a nice stream of tv into our tv. That's all I really want!
In other news, Josh's work bio is up on his website, www.wileyrein.com. Go to the Professionals part and click on all Professionals and you'll see Josh's bio at the top. It's pretty cool!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Jen said…
(I hope this comment doesn't show up twice--my internet is being goofy)

Hey, I want to go to a cool train museum!

And cool professional page, Josh--great picture, and most of the "Experience" I don't even understand. How did I not know you graduated magna cum laude for the both your b.a. and j.d.? I feel so outclassed.