Kids

This is a blog about my kids. They are sweet kids. Elizabeth is going to Kindergarten Orientation in a few weeks. She loves to read books to the boys. One book, that my Mom sent her, called "Hungry Thing", does a play on words, like the Hungry Thing eats "Boop with a smacker" (soup with a cracker) so she makes up fun names for other books, like "boopiter" for Jupiter, etc.

Ethan is potty trained, although he waits until he has to go, to go. He loves collecting little cars and trucks and carrying them around with him.

Jonah wants to wear big kid underwear, but needs more help, so we're waiting for a little while on him. He's a happy kid and likes to wear capes and dress up.

Asher is adorable. He smiles and is happy a lot of the time. He's learning to climb up on things more. The other day he climbed up and down a stool at the library.

They are just fun to be around! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
I miss your kids (and you)! I bet Asher is getting such a personality now! I know you are coming out by yourself for the kid reunion in Aug, but what is the plan for the next time you and the kids are coming to CA?????
Fox and Amy said…
Awesome Meg! I was just wondering about your cute kids---more pictures pleeease! Love you!
Douglas Smith said…
Hi Megan,

Thanks for the updates and photos. We miss you and your family!

Very cool sun glasses Josh.
Sarah said…
So fun! They are growing up so fast.