In like a lamb...


This pictures was taken two years ago, in Utah, but that's all the pictures I have for March so far! The weather was gorgeous yesterday! We went for a walk, and later had a picnic outside. Jonah was so excited about it that he happily stated "It's a beautiful day today!" and when I asked who wanted to say prayers over our picnic lunch, Jonah's hand shot straight up into the air. He was so happy!

As for potty training, Ethan was sad this morning that he could not wear the same spiderman underwear that he wore yesterday. I had to explain that they were dirty, even if they were still dry. He had an accident at quiet time, but I knew that that would happen sometime! You can't do potty training without any accidents at all!

Today is cool and cloudy, but I love the moisture that is just hanging in the air. It's very refreshing!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. Laura, some ideas for your blog title could be "The Queen Bee and her advice on the Beehive"

"Mama Chicken and her clucks on life."

"The physical therapist, turned Mom."

Comments

Laura said…
thanks! You are much more creative than I have been so far...I think I am just too emotional about it, although I don't know why..anyway, thanks!