YMCA and dreams


I signed up at the Y this morning. There was no sign up fee for the month of January and they will babysit all four of my kids for free, so I thought- why not? This morning I did a fit n trim class and actually touched dum bells longer than it takes me to move them from one room to another. It was all new and different, but having done work out videos off and on since I was pregnant with Elizabeth, I was able to keep up with the instructor pretty well.
So, I probably won't be posting as much on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, but yeah for me! Also, I was laying in bed last night, thinking of what my dreams in life are. I already have a wonderful husband and four kids, a house and a mortgage, what next? I've decided that my three main dreams in life are:

1. A healthy, happy handsome family (with six or seven kids).
2. A beautiful home (not just cute. Not just comfy, beautiful).
3. A mazda miata (a cute sports car).

I'm working on the first two. Once I have my own beautiful enough to host parties in, I plan on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and put all my earning into my Mazda Miata fund. So, there you go. Dream on! Dream Big! The new Megan (as my counselor put it yesterday) is coming out in full force! Watch out world!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments