Week four of Bathroom Craziness

Bathroom Craziness. Three weeks ago Josh and I stripped the wallpaper of our downstairs bath. Four full days of work and we are still not done.

Day 1: We stripped the wallpaper
Day 2: We removed the wallpaper glue
Day 3: We spackled the holes left by removing some of the wallpaper
Day 4: We sanded and cleaned the walls off.

Still to be done: Painting!

Who knew it would take almost a full week of work to re-do one bathroom! We will now just be painting for the rest of the year! Removing wallpaper is just too much work!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Boo said…
We live in a quirky, old (1941) apartment. One quirk is the vertical lines on the walls. One day I realized that was the old wallpaper that someone had painted over. Now I want to know what the wallpaper looked like.

-MaryRuth