Pictures and Baby Names


Elizabeth, wearing a New Year's Hat, ready to party!


The boys on their first day as Sunbeams! Not Asher- yet!


Party Hats for the New Year. Welcome 2008!

I haven't posted a lot of pictures lately, so here are the top three pictures from January so far. Also, I have our ward's newsletter in front of me and the two babies born in our ward most recently were named Barrick Scott and Lucy Anne. What do you guys think of those names? My current names are Abigail Rose for a girl and Lucas Hulihan for a boy. So, there you go.

My name is Megan Abbott. This is my blog.

Comments

Unknown said…
Barrick reminds me of war and I would not want my kid to remind me of War. I like your names! Little Abi Abbott sounds cute! Lucas is such a strong male name too! I know Molly wanted a Luke Larsen but Doug was against it (: