My Vacation Packing List

I'm not planning a vacation any time soon, but when I went on a mini vacation last November, I wrote up a list of things I needed to pack, and I want to put it on my blog, so I will be able to find it later. If not, it will end up lost, in a myriad of papers.

My vacation packing list:

1. Warm pajamas/ summer pajamas- whatever the season.
2. Socks
3. Notebook
4. Toiletries plus:
-bath, body scrub
-lotion
-bath bubbles
5. Travel slippers
6. Outfit for going out
7. Garments and other outfits needed
8. Laptop
8. Red Journal and various journals I want to peruse.
9. Cooler w/ milk, cereal and bowl and spoon- if needed
10. Movie and snacks
11. Cell Phone
12. Curling Iron
13. Scriptures
14. Pass along cards/B.O.M.
15. New Notebook and Pilot G2 pen.

There ya go. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments