Good Morning!

This morning I am taking my crew to a class at Black Hill Regional Park. It's a fifteen minute drive from here. The class is called "Babes in the Park" for 3-6 year olds. Perfect, since I have three kids of such age. They are going to do a craft, some songs and a hike at the Visitor Center there. Hopefully we won't all freeze! I talked to Josh last night and he said to put the kids in t-shirts, then sweatshirts and then coats. What did I realize? Everyone but Asher only owns Sunday sweaters! Where are their sweats? You, know those comfy, baggy sweatshirts!I never bought any this year! I am such a California girl! Hopefully it will be fun, despite the fact it is January 15th today! Happy Pay day, today too!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
Sounds like fun. I like the new pictures, way cute!
Laura said…
We have totally turned California. You should have seen me trying to pack for our Christmas in Utah. Frantically trying to find EVERY long sleeved anything that would fit anyone. Funny.