Baby Story Thursday

I've recently re-discovered the show "A Baby Story" on the TLC channel. Before Elizabeth was born, and I was done teaching, I would watch the show daily- switching the channel when the Mother was in pain and then turning it back to the good part where the baby was there and the Mom was happy. I would get scared after watching the show though.

With the boys I never watched it- we didn't get cable then and with Asher I was always taking a nap- tired from three toddlers- when it was on. Now, I turn the tv on for Elizabeth at 2 pm- right when it is on and I am fascinated! Elizabeth has decided that it's a scary show- I didn't let her watch the pain or birth part, but she still probably saw a little bit- so I can't watch it anymore.

Larissa told me that it's on YouTube and now I know what I'll be watching from now on! Let's see if I can post a video on here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecoeXl31wM. That's all I can do. There you go.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
You know your baby hungry when you watch Baby Story on YouTube! Have you checked out the Duggars or Jon and Kate plus 8 on Youtube? BTW, the last 2 newborn girls in my old ward were named Lucy. Barrick? Hmm. I like both of your names!