Jelly Bellys

For Christmas this year I got two packages of Giradhelli chocolate squares and two packages of Jelly Bellies. Boy, am I set for the year! I love how my family knows what I love.

So, what is your favorite Jelly Belly? Mine is Buttered Popcorn. No, I don't love it enough to buy a single bag full of buttered popcorn. Yes, I love it enough that each time I pop one of those delicious, buttery white and yellow speckled pieces of yummy in my mouth, I confirm "Yes! This one is my favorite."

I asked Josh what his favorite was. He said he didn't have. What? You don't have one? I exclaimed! Yeah, I like them all. You like them all? Equally? Even the strawberry ones?

So, now it is confirmed. Josh and I are two separate people. For sure.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fox and Amy said…
Obviously Josh is not a true jelly belly lover :). My all-time favorite is pink grapefruit and then cantaloupe and then watermelon and then island punch. Yeah, I love the fruit flavors! Fox's is of course Dr. Pepper and he'll buy bags of that single flavor. Sounds like you got some great presents! Miss you guys! ~Amy Jo
Laura said…
Juicy pear is the best!