Countdown to D-day

No, D-Day is not Christmas. It is my 30th birthday. Me? 30? I just turned 23 like two days ago. Did someone speed up the Earth? Pretty soon I'll be 84 on Wednesday.

My birthday is tommorrow. I'm almost 30 and I can't even spell tommorow. See that's proof. I'm really just 23. I swear! No, the five year old with me is not mine- I'm twenty three! Tomorrow. Ok. Now I can turn 30. I am celebrating the big day by making nutella crepes for breakfast. I have never seen or even heard of these until my daily calendar that has "5 things to be happy about" on each day told me that one of those 5 things was "Nutella crepes". So, I will be trying these out for the very first time on my 30th birthday. Also, Josh is taking the day off of work tomm- oops, I almost acted like a 23 year old again!- tomorrow. I will be going to the temple.

Then, we will be having Angel Food cake, ala chef Joshua and opening my present, which I already know of since I spotted it at JcPennys and promptly told him of it when I arrived home. I'll post it's pictures tomorrow. In the meantime, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Love, Megan

Comments

Sarah said…
Happy birthday tomorrow! Hope the nutella crepes are good, sounds good. Hope you have a good day! I love the December slide show you made, very cute!
Hilary said…
happy birthday megan! welcome to the 30 club. cute slide show pictures. did your kids like the snow?
Unknown said…
hope you had a great d-day or b-day! Nutella crepes are VERY popular in France - there are crepe vendors on almost on all the street corners in Paris - did you like them???