Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, Everyone! The Open House we had for our cousin Haley on Saturday went very well! Lots of people came, there was lots of great food and everyone had a great time! Our poor kids went to bed at 10 pm though, so they are still tired from the partying.

Josh's sister Hilary and her husband Dave came to visit yesterday. We had a great time talking and laughing and they got to see Haley also. This morning Dave has been playing lots of games with Elizabeth and she's had so much fun! Yesterday, while she was eating an apple, her tooth started wiggling! She was so excited and kept saying "I can just keep wiggling and wiggling it!". I wrote "loose tooth" on the calendar for her. Little did I know that she would lose the tooth later that evening! (I will post pictures later!). She got a whole dollar from the tooth fairy and was very excited and began showing everyone. It was quite a fun experience for all!

Also, we will be potty training both boys on Saturday! I am WAY, WAY, WAY motivated to do it after changing their diapers for three and a half years now. I'm going completely cold turkey. No pull-ups, since I tried switching back and forth with Ethan before and he would just not do it! Hooray! Should I post pictures of my efforts in this also?

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
Wow, potty training twins! One is hard enough. I have Ciera potty trained and it was a rough few months, but she's got it down pretty much now. She has an accident maybe once a month or less. It is sooo nice!
Tammy said…
Good luck with the potty training. Sounds like it will be interesting with two of them at the same time.
Joanie said…
Who is Haley? Did I miss something?
Trying to conceive? A bit personal, I think. Sometimes it's fun to have secrets. Love, Mom