Good Morning!

Have you ever sat down to write your blog and you have no idea what to write? I will give you a cap- shot of what everyone is doing right now. Right now, it's ten to eight- I'm a morning person and like to get my blog written and out of the way, so I can clean house, do laundry, wrestle with the kids- whatever! Right now, Ethan is sorting my sea shells. I brought them out of storage three days ago to make sparkly Christmas ornaments and haven't done anything with them yet. Asher is running around in his pajamas, which are Christmas themed and are too big. His footed feet sometimes drag behind him. He never falls though- strangely enough.
Elizabeth picked her own outfit this morning- a jumper with no shirt. I told her she needed a shirt. She came back with a long sleeve shirt over the jumper and said "it's like a skirt now". Now Elizabeth found the shells and Jonah is stark naked and Asher is now stinky and I better go.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey, Megan you've been tagged! Take a look at my blog and see how. :D Now you have something to write about (:
Joanie said…
I love "in the moment" reports like this. A "snapshot" in time!
I hope your face is smiling most of each day!